Boston Green Realty Property Management Services
Boston Green Realty is a well-established full service property management company that serves greater Boston and surrounding communities. With over a decade of experience behind us, we continue to build strong client/landlord relationships as we help navigate our clients through even the toughest property management situations. We can help distressed/foreclosure properties as well as land or commercial properties with environmental issues.
As a full service real estate firm, we offer one stop shopping by providing an in-house tailor fit property management package. We aim to go beyond the typical management service by providing green property care options at little to no additional cost while reducing overall utility bills. Using Boston Green Realty as your property management company will be good for your net income as well as good for tenants and environment.
Our rental division is fully staffed with full time rental agents that take their careers seriously. Our trained rental agents know how to properly market, show and represent all of our managed properties to prospective tenants. Our main goal is keeping your rental properties occupied with qualified tenants and maintaining a strong relationship throughout their tenancy.
Our management fees are some of the most competitive fees in the industry. We offer various options that are tailored to our clients needs. If you’re interested in learning more about our fees please contact us for a free consolation.
Full Property Management Services
At Boston Green Realty we offer both Residential property management and Commercial property management.
Our business model is to provide both our tenants and property owners a transparent view of our management duties on a daily bases. This kind of philosophy keeps our tenants happy and provides our property owners with a piece of mind that their properties are handled with care.
MANAGEMENT SERVICES WE OFFER
Procuring, Qualifying, Leasing…
- All matters concerning the Renting, Qualifying and Leasing all of our available properties while maintaining a zero vacancy rate
- Virtual Tenant Portal (online options for payments, maintenance request, Property MGT announcements and individual lease & rider documents)
- Owner Portal (online file of financial reports, maintenance request & more!)
- Monthly Owner Statements/Reports
- Full Accounting – oversight by a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Security Deposit Retention & Disposition
- Yearly Preventative Maintenance Reports
- Response/24-hour Emergency Service Team (optional)
- All-Inclusive maintenance repairs from carpentry, plumbing, electrical and routine property cleaning from trusted affiliates (optional)
- Complimentary green/eco-friendly services from non-toxic cleaners, to green building materials such as paint to green contractors and affiliates. Yearly reviews of state rebates and energy efficiency incentive programs
- Individual Websites to market properties more effectively and accurately
- Latest Technology and Software for Marketing & Managing
- Family Owned Company treating clients like family produces lifetime relationships!
Property Management Portfolio
Our Boston Property Management extends to all Boston’s neighborhoods and its suburbs such as Medford, Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Newton, Allston/Brighton, Brookline, Dorchester and all greater Boston. We manage a wide range of properties from commercial buildings to individual condominium units. Whether this is your first investment property or a larger portfolio we can manage it.
For new construction development projects such as E+, LEED Certified or any style of green building our specialty in this field can help maintain the integrity of the building by managing it with a green point of view. Our green maintenance contractors know how maintain these types of high performance buildings and we know how to manage them accurately. Rest assured, your green building will remain green for years to come!
Our properties fall within the six following categories:
- Residential Apartment Buildings
- Multi-Family Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Individual Condominiums
- Condominium Developments
- Green/Eco-Friendly Properties